An Essential Part of ISEA Membership
Product groups are the essential building blocks of ISEA membership. They enable companies making and marketing the same product or products to work together on common interests and concerns.
- Product groups supervise ISEA’s standards development activities. They host standards drafting committees, interpret standards for users and regulators, and appoint ISEA representatives to standards committees of outside organizations.
- Product groups review and evaluate government policies and initiatives, and provide ISEA input to Congress and agencies on product issues.
- Product groups plan and conduct market-focused programs such as data collection programs, product use and selection guides, and product promotional efforts.
Leadership comes from within the group, with a chairman elected every two years. Each member company of ISEA participates in the product groups for which it is eligible, and each member company, large or small, has one vote.
- Dropped Object Prevention Solutions
- Emergency Eyewash and Shower Group
- Eye and Face Protection Group
- Fall Protection Group
- First Aid Group
- Hand Protection Group
- Head Protection Group
- Hearing Protection Group
- High Visibility Products Group
- Protective Apparel Group
- Respiratory Protection Group